Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Harvard Square

Michael and I were in Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA this past weekend - Valerie had a Christmas party at her place in Watertown, next town over from Cambridge. We saw her new place, WOW, main floor, living room, dinning room, kitchen, half bath front porch and back deck with a huge yard and garage, The second floor has 4 bedrooms and full bath and the third floor 3 bedrooms. Great location !!!
Out of Town News is in Harvard Square, I work here to over a year when I was in college. It was a fun place to work and a lot of great people worked there. I always had people to go out with after the place closed at 11pm. Maybe that's why my grades were pretty bad that year. When I left there to work at Wang Labs it wasn't fun anymore and glad I left. Staying out side in all weather, winter was the worst part of the job. The place is for sale and Sheldon Cohen the owner when I worked there in the late 70's is planning on buying the place back.


Here's Valerie in Harvard Square the day after her party, she stopped by for breakfast and was on her way to work, she is an acupuncturist. If you ever want someone to do an outstanding job I'd recommend Valerie.



This is the Charles Hotel in Charles Square in Harvard Square where Michael and I stayed the night of the party. Still a great place to stay and great location.


No comments: