Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm back from the dark side

Work this past week was hard and long, not in a good way at all but glad I'm back !!!
There was so much to get caught up with, I had so many emails and didn't know which one to open first. My mail box (sail mail) was chocked full, most were lock boxes, so it went to Cookie, lucky woman.
I received an email from Zita Cousens, I went to Billerica High School with her, she owns and runs the Cousen Rose Gallery on Martha Vineyard Island during the summer (black artisans) the rest of the time she's a guidance councilor at Boston Latin in Boston, the oldest public school in the USA. Boston Latin only takes the best of the best and is very hard to get into there.
Watching the Super Bowl and saw the most amazing interception the guy ran almost 100 yards, it was just outstanding to see.

No comments: