Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Plans for NYC in October

I've book our flights - Leaving Boston 17 October in the morning and returning on 20 October in the late afternoon. I booked two hotels - The Kimberly Hotel on E 50th street between 3rd Avenue and Lexington Avenue and The Affina 50 on E 50th Street ans 3rd Avenue. I like them both just not sure which one I'll cancel. The only thing is one is just a bit less than the other.
On Friday 17 October we'll be seeing The Marvelous Wonderettes at the Westside Theater Upstairs. Five rows from the stage.
On Sunday 19 October we'll be seeing Altar Boyz at Stage 4 at the New World Stages.
Saturday nor sure what we'll be doing I was hoping for someone that I knew at Birdland Jazz club but I don't know the two guys playing. Not sure if we should see another play or hit Cleopatra's Needle or Arthur's Tavern. Wish there was someone to ask for some feed back on a good place for jazz.
Now I have to plan on what restaurants to go to. I want to go to Bill's Gay 90'son E 54th Street.
Great grilled Tuna and free range Chicken.

No comments: