Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Transfer Station on Tuesday evening

It doesn't get better than this on a Tuesday after work, first we stop at Whole Foods Market in Hingham just off of Rt. 3. Nothing like walking out of Whole Food with two small bags of groceries at a cost of $100.00 or more each time we go. Someday we'd like to spend a little less, okay sometime we do spend a lot less and go to Stop & Shop the trade off can sometimes be nice. The the best part of the evening is going to the transfer station aka the dump. There is the main station for just trash, then all the other stops that I make. I recycle almost everything I can. Paper, plastic, glass, cardboard, and metals, it's amazing what can be recycled. At first I wasn't keen on doing much more than paper, but after living in Somerville for several years, the kingdom of recycling, I got into it and think it's the way to go.




This is the road to the tranfer station.


Here I am waiting in line to drop off my trash.


I'm next to pull into the shed to throw the bag of trash over the railing into a huge dumpter down below.

No comments: