Thursday, April 16, 2009

Passing through Boston

I drove from work in Randolph up to my periodontist in Revere, going through Boston. On my way back to work I thought I'd take a few pictures.

Just just passed though the tolls on the Tobin Bridge, on the Charlestown side with Boston on the left. I'm sure the people that were behind me didn't like the idea of me taking pictures while I was driving.
Coming off of the loop from the Tobin Bridge, I'm on Route 93 heading towards the tunnel. Here's a view of the Zakim Bridge with the Custom House in the distance.

The Garden is on the right, the Bruins are playing tonight, in the mirror I can see part of the Zakim Bridge. The tunnel is just in front of me, let the games begin.


This building use to have a mural of whales on it but now is use for advertisement for the Ipod,
cool colours. towards the right of the Ipod sign is the Hancock Tower and to the right of that, the Hancock building.

Here's the gas tank with the mural on it in Dorchester (part of Boston), I believe it was one of the first industrial art installation years ago. Still one of my favorites.




No comments: