Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Someone hit our offices

Monday morning when entering our offices Alan and I noticed, how could we not, someone played a prank on us.

Alan's computer screen was covered with small blue stickies , very creatively I must add.


My phone was wrapped in rubber bands and I had a call the first thing in the morning and couldn't answer the phone before it went to voice mail. The rubber band sure but up a good fight, I almost used my scissors to cut them off. Took my time and put them back in the closet were they belonged.
After spending the better part of the first hour of the work day trying to figure out who would do this, Deb Ellis, the payroll manager walked by and said is anything snapping??? We couldn't believe it was Deb, we had a couple of people we thought that would have done it but never Deb. She's good.



No comments: