Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dinner at Cuisine of Mark Connelly, Plymouth Center

I made reservations Saturday evening at Cuisine of Mark Connelly, in Plymouth center. The place is small; we were greeted at the door and sat sort of in the middle of the restaurant, at a small table for two.  Order a bottle of red wine, large lobster cake, Michael, the prime rib and I, the lamb chops.  Wine was very good; the lobster cake was outstanding.  Now at this point we weren't sure if the rest of the meal was going to be good or a total miss.  The entrees came out and Michael’s end cut prime rib was huge, I'd say it was three inches thick and all meat very little fat, it was over potatoes and carrots.   Mine was four lamb chops over potatoes au gratin little grilled zucchinis. The meal was outstanding.  I never enjoyed a meal as much as I did last night. For dessert we split a chocolate lava cake.  All I can say is we hit the jackpot.  YES we would go back again and this time has all appetizers. This place is a must for anyone to go to.  Was also told by the server that if we wanted something cook differently of to change things to our liking, please let them know.

No comments: