Saturday, July 26, 2008

Michael is Home

I was sleeping last night when Michael came home around 2:30AM. Not sure what I said to him, gave him a kiss ask where pumpkin was, not sure what he said but it must have been a good answer, fell right back to sleep.
I woke up at 8:45 and we talked for a couple of minutes before Michael fell back to sleep, ahhhh the power of keeping an audience attention. Just reverse of last when he came home .
I needed to get to the Post Office this morning after 10:00, that's when the window opens up. I had a yellow card in my PO Box yesterday afternoon, the PO window closed at 4:30. It has to be my bank checks, can believe I ran out of them and had to go to the bank, talked Erin, the manager of Rockland Trust here in Sandwich, she put a rush on them. By the time I'm home from work the post office is closed, 5:00PM M-F. 12 noon on Saturday.
I been thinking that the new garden in front of the house is missing something, so I'm off to Counrty Gardens in Hyannisport today. Think I'll go after the Post Office, it still early and it's a great time to be on the road before everyone is out and about (the beachgoing crowd).

No comments: