Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The house is painted

The picture above is before the shutters
Here's the house is with it fully painted and shuttered
The house and garage are both painted, Mike Kennedy and his crew did a great job, in only two days. Michael thinks it was well worth the money to have them do it. Just the pergola has to be painter. The shapes of all the gardens have to be completely and planted before the new lawn is laid this Fall. It seems like so much to do and so little time.
I'm still trying to work on this blog and seeing how I can get information from other to add to this, so that it will be more interesting to a larger audience.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello There

OMG!!! The house looks so great....especially with the shutters. And the flowers....I can almost smell them down here. (I saw the pink lillies and thought of little Kaitie!!!) I love every single photo..the house, flowers, beach. Need a photo of pumpkin chasing the bunnies!

Love - surfer