Friday, August 1, 2008

Song List




Here's a picture of the white liliesin the late evening. This garden is between the house and two car garage. Everything is blooming right now, I'm loving it. I'll be posting a different picture from each garden everyday.


Last night got my hair cut, late appointment, 8:30 and didn't get home till after 10:00. Came in, fed Pumpkin, then got ready for bed, 5 AM come pretty early Monday through Friday for work.

I asked Lori here at work to make me a CD with some old Disco songs. Lori put them all on one CD, Michael and I have been listening to it on our round trips from the Cape to work and back to the Cape. It helps when we lose the radio signal.


"The Boss" by Diana Ross
"Last Dance" by Donna Summer
"Shame" by Evelyn "Champagne" King
"If I Can't Have You" by Yvonne Elliman
"You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)" by Sylvester
"I Love The Nightlife" by Alicia Bridges
"Take Me Home" by Cher
"Can't Get Enough of Your Love" by Barry White
"Never Can Say Goodbye" by Gloria Gaynor
"Don't Leave Me This Way" by Thelma Houston
"Love Is in the Air" by John Paul Young
"More Than a Woman" by Tavares
"Young Heart Run Free" by Candi Station
"Got to Be Real" by Cheryl Lynn
"Native New Yorker" by Odyssey
"That's the Way (I Like It)" by KC and the Sunshine Band
"Come to Me" by France Joli
"More More More" by Andrea True Connection




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

flowers are gorgeous!!!!