Friday, August 15, 2008

KC and the Sunshine Band

Tonight is the big night, Valerie, Michael and myself go to the Cape Cod Melody Tent to see KC and the Sunshine Band.

Unfortunately we were unable to get our platform shoes, bell bottom pants, fringed suede vests, and funky hairdo's with head bands - we didn't make it to the Garment District, a warehouse loaded with vintage clothing and shoes from the sixties up to last year, located in Kendall Square, Cambridge MA.
We're still going to shake our groove thing and have a great time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!! So my patients think I am a total weirdo for showing up to work today in platforms, a shag do (yes, I cut it myself), bellbottoms and a puka shell necklace (that may have been post KC, but I like them anyway)for NOTHING!!!
I am once again DEVASTATED (maybe not devastated, but I wanted to work the word in)!
Don't worry, I have a couple of extra pairs of shoes, and I will bring my scissors so you guys can have shag do's tonight too!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I am also wearing a poncho. I do usually leave the house fully clothed.