Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Perfect Day

I've been looking for thing to do when Michael and I will be in New York City in October. On our first night I booked us to see The Marvelous Wonderettes playing at the West Side Theater Upstairs, 407 W. 43rd Street at 9th Avenue. 5 Rows center from the stage. I only know that the play takes place in the 50's , during a prom and of course the music is from that time. I can't remember the songs but I've heard them before from movies. I have two more nights to plan, and was thinking about Alter Boyz at the New World Theater on 50th Street, also maybe take in some jazz at Cleopatra's Needle on the upper west side. We always go to Century 21 for some good bargain ,across from the World Trade Center. Then off to Lord & Taylor's on 5 Avenue, large men's department on the 10th floor. We'll be going to Daniel's Bagels on Third Avenue and Amy's Breads on 9th Avenue, just around the corner from Restaurant Row. We'll also hit Chelsea Market for lunch and there are a few furniture stores in that area we're going to. Plus there is a stove store we are going to check out, Michael is looking for a new 48 inch stove, six burners a grill, plus two ovens.

No comments: