Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"The Boys"

Talked to my sister Dottie and "The Boys", her son Matthew and Patrick, my sister Beth's son both graduated high school this past June, "the boys" both attended the same high school in NH. They are both getting ready to head off to the same college. They are the youngest of all my nieces and nephews, where does the time go? My grand niece, Alisa will be graduating high school next year. I'm sure my older brother Jimmy is just thrill.
Here's a picture of "The Boys" with Patrick's sister Kaitlyn Marie.


Received an email from my sister Carol who lives in Ft. Myers, FL, her and Jim her husband only had a few trees down in the glen. Carol did say they had plenty of rain and it was very windy. Today will be a clean up day and I don't think they will be playing golf unless their association has the links cleaned off before the homes. Carol whack a couple of balls for me if you do get out there. The life of retirees

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what beautiful kids they must look like their mothers!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey where is Katie's 'kit and kaboodle'????