Saturday, July 26, 2008




Well, I never made it to Country Gardens as I wanted to, I went instead to K-Mart, they had great deals on plants. I know K-Mart, but the one in Hyannis has a great selection of plants in their garden section. I got 3 Russian Sage for $5.99 each, better than Counrty Garden at $16.99 each, also got some great looking pink plants, not sure of their name so I have to look around for their name. Thought I'd add the Russian Sage, the pink plants and the new dark yellow cone flowers (Harvest Moon) to the new front garden for some late summer color. The lilies are almost past and there will only be the Black Eyed Susans, WhitenBecky's, and marigolds so the added color will make all the difference.




1 comment:

MG said...

The lilies look wonderful!

Are the flowers in the second picture dianthus? I never have luck with those!

BTW, Thanks for the link.