Thursday, July 24, 2008

Planning ahead


For everyone that know me, as much as I love Cape Cod my love of Manhattan, would be about the same. Michael sort of knows that I'm planning another trip there but I'm sure he doesn't know the date and will not be happy about the whole trip until we're there in October. As a matter of fact the date of the trip is 17 October to 20 October. I've booked the flight with Jet Blue, flying out of Boston at 11:35 and returning flight 3:45. I'm either going to stay at the Kimberly Hotel or the Affina 50 both on 50th.
The picture above is from this past May 08 on the balcony at the Affina 50. Michael, Val, Robin and myself were have breakfast out there. Val and I ran out for bagels at Daniels on Third Ave, I think they have the best so far in out area. Looking forward going back there when I'm back in the city.
When Val, Robin, Michael and I are are in the city we always go to a bar at Grand Central, I can't remember the name of it at the moment. We've been going there when were all together for our year birthday bash for ourselves, first drink. This past May out favorite bartender wasn't there, she was engaged so maybe that was her wedding weekend. I hope so would love to see he again in October.

2 comments:

Casey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casey said...

What lovely place to live.
I have started a new blog
http://www.save-a-dime.blogspot.com/
hope you will drop by.